Monday, November 29, 2004

And here's why.....

I must confess, It pisses me off on a daily basis when i see that White House tool Robert Novak's grinning skull every day on TV. The notion that he should be protected from prosecution for outing Valerie Plame as a CIA operative, on the ridiculous premise that he is a journalist is insane. In my estimation, he should be charged with treason, and if convicted stood against the wall and shot.
Now, it just isnt that. Tucker Carlson, Neil Cavuto, Bill O'Reilley, Sean Hannity, the entire Fox News morning zoo crew, hell, all of NewsCorp do their damndest to make the country as stupid and compliant as they can. I hope they all get ass cancer. That is my motivation behind this blog. My family has been in this country for literally hundreds of years. Hell, one of my ancestors rode with Paul Revere's Green Mountain Boys, my grandma was born in a covered wagon on the Oregon trail. I am about as American as you can get, and it is time to fight back against the enemys of liberty once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment